Hobo + Co. Raspberry & Peppercorn Reed Diffuser
The Raspberry & Peppercorn Diffuser by Hobo & Co. features a warm and creamy blend of subtle raspberry and musky peppercorn – a simple clean scent that will gently fragrance your home.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 7 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.upto
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
Raspberry & Peppercorn Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
I have been to a friends house and this fragrance got me! So I did not think twice to order!!
I bought this candle for my daughter and she quite likes it. She says she's enjoying the unusual combination of raspberry and peppercorn, the latter being the one element that stands out. The dark glass pot is good too and fits her windowsill aesthetics. However, the scent is less strong than anticipated. She's unsure about whether to buy it again as she might go for something with a stronger scent/that stays for longer.
This is my first Hobo & Co. candle and definitely not last. I don't like buying scented candles without either smelling them first or being familiar with the brand. So I took a gamble which definitely paid off.
What I really like about this candle is, that even though I can't smell the scent right away, the scent slowly fills out the room and before I know it our open living space downstairs is filled with a lovely sweet smell. I prefer to use this candle in the morning to set my mood for the rest of my day. Also I really like the simple design starting with the dark glass and very clean looking label. I certainly don't like over the top labels and containers.
I will definitely purchase Hobo & Co. candle again. Even though it may be little bit pricey, it definitely is worth every penny.