Boy Smells Redhead Scented Candle
|UK Standard:||Under £45||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We currently ship outside of the UK to the countries listed below. Postage costs will be calculated automatically at the checkout and we will determine the best courier to use when packing your order.
If the country you would like your candles to be delivered to is not on this list, please email us at [email protected] and a member of our team will see what we can do to help.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
Fervent warm notes of spice sit alongside cedar, frankincense, amber, and cashmeran.
The Redhead Candle by Boy Smells is grounded in redwood cedar, while notes such as frankincense, amber, and cashmeran add a regality. Vetitver and ginger add spice, while saffron and poppy add an exoticism. Redheads are rare and fervent, much like the ingredients in this namesake candle.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
Recommended For You
Write a review
Perfect for an autumn night!
a redhead loves the redhead candle
Scent Notes: Soft oriental
Scent Strength: Medium
The smell is just amazing, and it actually fills the room! It is almost like a more floral chai. The spice notes are definitely there. And if you don’t like floral candles like me, and prefer oriental woody notes on the slightly sweeter side - this is the one!