Boy Smells Redhead Scented Candle
The Redhead Candle by Boy Smells is grounded in redwood cedar, while notes such as frankincense, amber, and cashmeran add a regality. Vetiver and ginger add spice, while saffron and poppy add an exoticism.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 7am and 9pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
I really like this candle - it looks great and it smells fantastic. It's a medium strength, not too over powering when lit and not too subtle to fill a room either. The smell is spicy and floral and frankly a great nighttime (lights out!) candle ;)
I had high hopes for this candle .
Packaging and design all great . Love the simple label design and colour .
Lit the candle and let it burn until all the wax had melted , the smell for me was unpleasant. Sickly smell of burning wax with faint woody undertones.
I think to be honest I have been spoilt by the magnificent Cire Trudon candles I have so maybe I am just expecting too much . The candle tunnelled and he wick burnt badly , it frayed and broke off leaving black bits in the wax despite keeping it trimmed . I would not purchase another candle from this brand . Sorry to be so negative but this is my honest opinion.
Nice looking candle. Burns well but sadly the scent is very subtle. This might suit some customers but for me I prefer a stronger smell to a relatively expensive candle.
I bought this for a friend and she said she loves it. A very special scent. 4 stars because when I opened the box it smelt very soapy. It was quite overpowering for me, but she's happen.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I wanting to get this for a while and proved to be right. The smell is to die for and lasts long. Must have for your collection :)
Perfect for an autumn night!
The smell is just amazing, and it actually fills the room! It is almost like a more floral chai. The spice notes are definitely there. And if you don’t like floral candles like me, and prefer oriental woody notes on the slightly sweeter side - this is the one!