Cire Trudon Reggio (Mandarin) Scented Candle
£80.00 - enjoy free UK shipping on this item
Sun warmed citrus notes of mandarin, mimosa and grapefruit.
The Reggio Candle by Cire Trudon features the soft aroma of sun-warmed citrus. The scent takes you along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea in Calabria, with its infusion of mandarin essential oil. Bright, uplifting top notes of grapefruit and delicately sweet base notes of mimosa, add to the warm, zesty aroma.
“Brought back from Indochina in 1828, the mandarin-tree has since prospered on the occidental banks of the Mediterranean Sea. Facing the Messina Strait, it sculpts the Calabrian landscape without a touch of bitterness. The mandarin’s softness hints back to ancient times when its essential oils composed an elegant, odorant grammar. Iconic city of Southern Italy, Reggio embodies the easy-going Italian way of life, but is also the birthplace of Pythagoras School. Citrus trees and thousand-year old olive trees grow, facing its legendary bay. Calabrese mandarin, acidulous and delicate, fills the orchards with its perfume since Antique times.”
– Cire Trudon
|UK Standard:||Under £45||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future, but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
As the oldest candle maker in the world, Cire Trudon brings centuries of experience and expertise to the crafting of luxury candles. Working with the world’s top contemporary noses, Cire Trudon’s candles illuminate any room in which they are lit with distinctive warmth, light and scent.
Back in 1643, founder Claude Trudon was a respected candle maker and merchant trading spices, fruits and flowers brought back from triumphant ocean voyages to newly discovered lands. Inspired by the exotic locations that these new ingredients originated from, 'Les Belles Matières’ celebrates Trudon’s favourite discoveries; ingredients in their purest form from some of the worlds most beautiful regions.