Eym Rest Scented Candle
£18.00 – £39.00
The Rest Scented Candle by Eym is a gentle and pure scent, perfect for bath time. This 100% natural candle features the calming and soothing notes of sweet orange, chamomile & lavender. It’s the perfect candle to light after a hectic day when you need a moment to reconnect with yourself. This fragrance will leave you feeling renewed, relaxed and recuperated.
*This scent is definitely subtle, best for burning in close proximity (like at a desk) or for those with a keen sense of smell. This is not a room-filling fragrance – it’s a more intimate, delicate scent perfect for quiet moments without too many distractions.
|Standard Shipping:||Orders under £50: £2.99|
|Free Standard Shipping:||Spend over £50|
|Express Shipping:||Orders under £100: £7.50|
|Free Express Shipping:||Spend over £100|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each relight.
- To receive the full aromatherapy benefits of Eym candles, we recommend burning in enclosed spaces or close to you such as at a desk.
- Burn for a minimum of 2 hours, natural candles have no booster chemicals so need some time to spread their scent.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Recommended For You
The scent is so lovely, really soothing and calming but very subtle. That's good if you're having this next to your bed at night but probably not strong enough to fill a room with the scent. It really hits you most after blowing it out, again not a bad thing for bedtime but not ideal for a spa-moment in the bathroom.
This is the best sleep candle I have ever tried. I will be carrying a review of it in my magazine RiverTribe.co.uk
You May Also Like
£80.00 - enjoy free UK shipping on this item