Earl Of East Sage Incense
Availability: In stock
|UK Standard:||Under £50||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 3 to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to delivering your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours, and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: Due to coronavirus, we have currently suspended delivery outside of the UK to enable us to concentrate on supporting our customers close to home. We plan on resuming international deliveries as soon as possible.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
The stress-reducing and calming aroma of Sage.
The Sage Incense Cones by Earl of East fill your home with the stress-reducing and calming aroma of Sage. Each highly scented cone gives 15 minutes of beautiful fragrance. The classic gold tin contains 16 cones making this a great gift.
Born out of Hackney, Earl of East is a boutique home fragrance brand set up in 2015 by business and life partners Niko Dafkos and Paul Firmin. Their unique fragrances are an exploration of memory and place.
- Light the tip of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match
- Allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds
- Cones – If the flame isn’t allowed to burn long enough, it may extinguish before burning all the way through (about 25 mins).
- Extinguish the flame by gently blowing. The incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Place the incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder
- Always burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials.
- Never leave incense burning unattended or in reach of children, pets or a draft.