Skandinavisk SKOG (Forest) Scented Candle
£15.30 – £35.00
The SKOG (Forest) Candle by Skandinavisk takes you into the heart of vast northern pine forests. The fresh fragrance of pine needles and fir cones, birch sap and woodland lily of the valley. This refreshing scent captures the magic of log cabins deep in the Nordic north, where home meets the green and mysterious outdoors. A familiar fragrance, reminiscent of early Yuletide but perfect year-round.
Also available as...
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 7 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.upto
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
SKOG (Forest) Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
Really lovely candle. I bought the mini - lovely packaging, extremely giftable but also feels like a treat if keeping for yourself, and a versatile lid for keeping dust off/as a base. I lit it in my bedroom at night and the throw is reasonable (not strong but distinct).
Beautiful scent - almost fruity sappy notes tempered by the herbal astringency of pine. A soft floral note adds a cosiness and sensuality.
My only criticism was the wax didn't fully melt across the surface despite burning for a long time - perhaps the candle is too wide to allow for this, but it meant some unavoidable tunnelling.
I would absolutely buy this candle again, and more from this brand - so pleased with the scent and the beautiful look/packaging, especially considering the price.
A gorgeous candled marred by having only two wicks not three. It has burnt very unevenly because of it.
Bought this for my Goddaughter and she loves it as it reminds her of Sweden.
Absolutely love this festive candle. I bought two for gifts but ended up keeping one for myself, as it smelt so divine. Gave it centre stage on my dining table in room with Christmas tree and all my guests asked for details of candle which they all loved.
I had my eye on this candle for a while as i love forest scents and this is everything i wanted and more. It is very strong scent so fills the room beautifully, i love the design of the candle and i cant wait to try other scent from this brand.
The smell itself is as described, lovely, natural Christmas tree smell but unfortunately not very strong. You have to be quite near the candle to smell it.
My daughter had this diffuser and I loved it so much. It’s a fresh pine scent and although it’s strong it’s not overpowering but also doesn’t disappoint as so many diffusers do.
The smell takes you deep in a Pine forest but the candle burned too quickly and did not last long.
I love the fresh scent from this diffuser. I wanted it for my hallway and the scent is strong enough to be able to smell when I come down the stairs. It looks really attractive too. I would highly recommend this brand and this scent and would buy it as a gift, knowing the receiver would love it too. I will definitely buy for myself again.
This smells unreal - such a beautiful, pine scent. Very soothing - the candle lasted nicely and the scent was generous without being overpowering.