Cire Trudon Tadine Scented Candle
£80.00 - enjoy free UK shipping on this item
|UK Standard:||Under £50||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 3 to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to delivering your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours, and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We currently ship outside of the UK to the countries listed below. Postage costs will be calculated automatically at the checkout and we will determine the best courier to use when packing your order.
If the country you would like your candles to be delivered to is not on this list, please email us at [email protected] and a member of our team will see what we can do to help.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
Rich aroma of Sandalwood, crushed cardamom and guaiac wood.
The Tadine Candle by Cire Trudon is filled with the rich aroma of Sandalwood. With its spiced notes of freshly crushed cardamom on a base of creamy, almost-floral guaiac wood, this sandalwood scent will diffuse feelings of calm throughout your rooms, allowing you to bask in its peaceful glow.
“Sandalwood naturally inspires a sense of balance, and lighting this candle is sure to restore calm to even the most frantic household. Rich, woody sandalwood notes are entwined with delicate cardamom warmth, to create a sense of peace whenever lit.”
– Elizabeth, Osmology Founder
“When Englishman Edward Foxhall discovered sandalwood on the Isle of Pines, New-Caledonia, in 1840, it was, then, unknown in Europe. By the end of the 19th Century, the noble spiced wood had quite a pedigree: named ‘candana’ in Sanskrit, or ‘sandal’ in Arabic, it was used as a precious ointment for the hair and body. A remedy against anxiety, it still billows today, seamlessly embedded in the smoke of Asian incense.”
– Cire Trudon
As the oldest candle maker in the world, Cire Trudon brings centuries of experience and expertise to the crafting of luxury candles. Working with the world’s top contemporary noses, Cire Trudon’s candles illuminate any room in which they are lit with distinctive warmth, light and scent.
Back in 1643, founder Claude Trudon was a respected candle maker and merchant trading spices, fruits and flowers brought back from triumphant ocean voyages to newly discovered lands. Inspired by the exotic locations that these new ingredients originated from, 'Les Belles Matières’ celebrates Trudon’s favourite discoveries; ingredients in their purest form from some of the worlds most beautiful regions.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.