P.F. Candle Co. Teakwood & Tobacco Reed Diffuser
The Teakwood & Tobacco Reed Diffuser by P.F. Candle Co is a real cult favourite. The fragrance is sweet and musky thanks to the balanced combination of tobacco, leather, patchouli and teak. Pepper, sandalwood and a hint of orange elevate the base, adding warmth and perfectly finishing off the scent. The result is refined and sexy, without being overpowering.
*Please be aware, PF Diffusers no longer come boxed as standard.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 7 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.upto
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- Place the sticks (reeds) that came with your diffuser into the bottle to absorb the fragrance oil.
- Once in a while flip the sticks so that the “dry” end is now closest to the bottle and the saturated end is in the air.
- Let your reed diffuser’s fragrance naturally permeate your space. The diffuser oil will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a long-lasting luxurious scent.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources that may prematurely dry reeds
- Remove a few reeds if a lighter scent throw is desired
- Fragrance oil is not developed for aromatherapy diffusers or humidifiers
- Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.
Teakwood & Tobacco Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
Not sure if I got a dodgy one but this didn’t smell of anything at all. Nothing. Not even a hint of something. Same for the matching candles I bought. This is my first experience with this particular brand and it was really disappointing. A total waste of money. Won’t be purchasing from this brand again.
A beautiful aroma that calms the senses, makes you feel warm and mellow.
A woody, sensual, delicious scent that fills the room. Not too strong, not too
weak, just PERFECT!
I LOVE it!
This wasn't the smokey, warm scent I was imagining. Instead, it smelt like a bad teenager's aftershave. Perhaps thankfully, it couldn't even scent the utility closet I put it in let alone a normal room.
I’ve never indulged in an expensive diffuser before, but I’m so glad I did as this smell is amazing! It fills my bedroom. It is quite a “manly” smell, as if a handsome boy with gorgeous aftershave has been in your room all day. The bottle is quite plain so it matches well with any deco. I’m excited to try other scents when this one dies off, but I suspect that will be in quite a long while.
Amazing. Bought for my office and this stuff is incredible. Makes the room really inviting and masks any leftover smells from the building work disappear completely. Never thought I’d buy a diffuser, now I want them everywhere. The smell of this reminds me of classic men’s aftershave, my wife really likes it too. Would absolutely recommend to anyone. Superb stuff
Bought this for my boyfriend's medium-sized bathroom which was perfect. The scent is warming but not overwhelming.
I should preface this review with mentioning that I have little diffuser experience (this is only the third one I have purchased in my life), so don’t have much room for comparison. I set this diffuser up in my small bathroom and it manages to subtly scent the space. Am not sure how much it would hold up for larger areas but in that space it definitely does the job. I initially worried it might be too strong or masculine, but this is simply a soft and harmonious scent, the most dominant notes being the sweetness of amber, the warmth of sandalwood and the smoothness of leather. Decidedly unisex. I think it would also work well in a living room space, there is something inviting and elegant about this diffuser.
I bought 2 teakwood and tobacco diffuser sets for gifts but was disappointed that they were not individually packaged in their own boxes - but two bottles and two sets of reeds loose. This is a real actively expensive gift and I expected them to be in a box.
It's like this fragrance is made for me! Its all my favourite scents, I just love it. I've got it on a landing and it fills my staircases really nicely, without being completely overpowering. Its sweet, but not sickly-sweet, it's complex and also a little bit masculine. I will definitely get this again.
I was very curious about P.F Candle Co. they have very good reviews in California for their organic, handmade products as well as for their image. I like the simplicity of the bottle, it looks very artisanal; also the size and shape of the bottle is perfect and can be placed discretely in any part of the room. The scent is subtle to medium and perfect for small bathroom or toilet rooms. The mix of scents used is unique, you can perfectly smell black pepper, patchouli, sandalwood, tobacco helped with a citrus fresh fragrance helping it to subtle.