Cire Trudon Trianon Scented Candle
£75.00 - enjoy free UK shipping on this item
Elegantly uplifting notes of hyacinth, rose and fresh white flowers.
The Trianon Candle by Cire Trudon will evoke floral spring evenings in the gardens of Versailles. Filled with feminine notes of hyacinth, fresh white flowers, rose and a hint of musk, the fragrance is elegantly uplifting and the perfect way to create a regal atmosphere in your home whatever the month.
“The picking of hyacinth, roses, white flowers, wild herbs from the meadows and graminaceous plants, this bunch of flowers reminds us of an ideal nature, that of the Nouvelle Héloïse and the country life dreams of Marie Antoinette. Vibrating with the memory of a summer evening, when the warm, musky scent of torches fill the air, this scent is a homage to the Queen of taste, who inspired so many of candles at Maison Trudon. Marie-Antoinette, Archduchess of Austria, was the wife of Louis XVI, King of France, who gave her the Trianon estate in 1774, where she created an oasis of privacy that allowed her to escape the burdensome etiquette of Versailles. A devotee of theatre, comedies, games and dancing, she also loved nature, travelling, clothes and jewellery. Frivolous and spendthrift, but no less popular today, she remains the last sovereign to have held the title of Queen of France.”
– Cire Trudon
|UK Standard:||Under £45||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future, but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
As the oldest candle maker in the world, Cire Trudon brings centuries of experience and expertise to the crafting of luxury candles. Working with the world’s top contemporary noses, Cire Trudon’s candles illuminate any room in which they are lit with distinctive warmth, light and scent.