SOH Melbourne Verdant Scented Candle
£42.00 - enjoy free UK shipping on this item
The Verdant Candle by SOH Melbourne features fresh notes of jasmine, iris, lime, sea salt & fresh cut grass. A clean floral fragrance, Verdant evokes the freshness of spring cut flowers.
|UK Standard:||Under £30||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future, but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 5 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
Recommended For You
I thought I’d got a faulty candle, then I checked the reviews here. Verdant has next to no aroma whatsoever. It produces nothing, even when burnfjn for hours. I can’t believe I paid £42 for this
* NB Osmology need to change their review partner as I think people have accidentally given this 5 stars when it was meant to be 1. This is because the review technology defaults your response to 5 stars! So yeah feeling pretty misled.*
I only buy SOH candles now, all have amazing scents, beautiful packaging & they all burn for a long time. Also good value for money.
First off, this candle definitely is a good investment as I found it lasted a substantial amount of time with consistent burning. One star off because I didn't get so much sea salt and lime (that elusive sea breeze I am constantly looking for) so much as a white floral, but a beautiful and full-bodied one at that. Definitely fills up a room quite easily (I would recommend it for the living room or bedroom) and if you are a jasmine fan I think you will love this. A great springtime scent, for the summer I found it a tad too heavy. However the candle did have a great throw so I am keen to check out more from the line.
Pleasant but I found it a bit bland and indistinct
Hardly any perfume to this one. Not as good as Grace la rose. Very disappointed. Waste of money.
You May Also Like
Sign up to receive the latest news from Osmology via email, including product launches, special offers, and 10% off your next order.
Welcome to Osmology, the home of interior fragrance. Discover scented candles, reed diffusers and incense from the world’s most exciting home fragrance brands.