Aery Wakame Seaweed Scented Candle
Availability: In stock
|UK Standard:||Under £50||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 3 to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to delivering your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours, and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: Due to coronavirus, we have currently suspended delivery outside of the UK to enable us to concentrate on supporting our customers close to home. We plan on resuming international deliveries as soon as possible.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
White florals, alongside fresher notes of tree moss and lemon.
The Wakame Seaweed Candle by Aery has been designed to elevate your wellbeing and get the chi flowing. Akin to a deep, revitalising breathe, the Wakame Seaweed scent features eloquently balanced white florals, alongside fresher notes of tree moss and lemon.
– Elizabeth, Osmology Founder
Made in England and designed with sustainability at their heart, Aery's home fragrances create a space for contemplation and relaxation within your rooms. Each of their vegan candles uses 100% natural soy wax from sustainable sources with a blend of essential oils.
+ Natural Fragrances + Clean, sustainable European GMO-free soy wax with lead-free cotton wicks + Plastic free & vegan + Recyclable glass vessel and responsible packaging + Made in England
Discover all Aery fragrances at Osmology →
How To Use
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4" before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.