Hobo & Co.
Hobo & Co. candles are hand-poured in small batches using only the finest quality 100% natural soy wax infused with a blend of premium fragrance + essential oils. Simple classic scents designed to complement any space, making it feel happy, cosy and relaxed.
Shop Hobo & Co. at Osmology
Simplicity is at the heart of Hobo’s scent collection. From the minimal packaging to the balance of each fragrance, carefully made up of only one or two scent notes. The result is a collection of candles that are as beautiful to give away as they are to keep for yourself.
Rachael Clark grew up driving tractors on the family farm and exploring the world thanks to her parents lust for travel. In 2013 Rachael began making candles as a hobby and the brand has gradually turned into a full time venture. Each candle is hand-poured in the Lincolnshire market town of Louth.
How to use Hobo & Co. candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of unmelted wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
How to use Hobo & Co. diffusers
+ Place the sticks (reeds) that came with your diffuser into the bottle to absorb the fragrance oil.
+ Once in a while flip the sticks so that the “dry” end is now closest to the bottle and the saturated end is in the air.
+ Let your reed diffuser’s fragrance naturally permeate your space. The diffuser oil will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a long-lasting luxurious scent.
+ Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources that may prematurely dry reeds
+ Remove a few reeds if a lighter scent throw is desired
+ Fragrance oil is not developed for aromatherapy diffusers or humidifiers
+ Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.