Skandinavisk candles capture the warmth and cosiness at the heart of the Scandinavian lifestyle. Whether you’re looking to add a little hygge to your home or lykke to your life, the Skandinavisk scented candle collection will undoubtedly inspire a sense of shared moments and quiet sophistication. Inspired by the vast landscapes and raw seasons of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, the collection includes bestselling scents such as fresh Fjord and Hav, and bestseller Skog.
Sort Results By
Refine by Category
Refine by Strength
Refine By Wax
Shop Skandinavisk at Osmology
Which came first, our love of the bright patterned vessels or the delicate scents with the ability to fill a room with cosiness?! This Scandinavian candle brand is one of our most beloved, with customers regularly exclaiming it’s impossible to choose just one scent to take home. Thankfully there’s no need to choose as they do great gift sets.
There’s something about the Scandinavian way of life that captured the hearts of Shaun and Gerry, two Englishmen who found themselves falling in love with everything the Scandinavians hold dear. The bitter winters and raw landscape of the region has helped Scandinavians develop an appreciation for the cosy, with a focus on life’s small joys.
At the heart of the Scandinavian home, you’ll find a candle flickering its warm light onto the faces of gathered friends and family. The colour, scent, light and warmth of a candle flame makes any moment softer, creating an ambience of homeliness like no other.
Scandinavians are serious about candles, using more than any other nation in the world. They incorporate them into daily life using them morning, noon and night, all 12 months of the year. Skandinavisk has captured this passion for candles, and expertly crafted a range of beautiful scents that will imbue your home with hygge.
Skandinavisk Next-Generation Collection
The Skandinavisk Next-Generation home fragrance collection launched in 2020 is more local, natural, organic, ethical and responsible.
The new base for Skandinavisk candle wax is extracted from traceable, sustainably farmed and non-GMO Swedish rapeseed oil. It is blended to burn as stably and slowly as their previous wax bases, just with less overall impact.
Glass for keeps
The new candle glass is larger and more durable for better heat protection and longer life. The glass is made in the EU, contains up to 30% recycled materials, and is dishwasher-proof for more reuse options once the wax is finished. The engraved beechwood lid is FSC-certified.
Boxes from the forest
The packaging card is responsibly sourced from Swedish forests and FSC-certified.
How to use Skandinavisk candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
How to use Skandinavisk diffusers
- Insert at least 4 reeds and rotate the reeds weekly for the full fragrance effect.
- Will scent a room for 3+ months.
- When the perfume has evaporated, wash the glass vase in warm, soapy water and leave to dry
- Re-use as a flower vase for single stems, wild flowers, or small bouquets.