P.F. Candle Co. Teakwood & Tobacco Scented Candle
The Teakwood & Tobacco Candle by P.F. Candle Co is a real cult favourite. The fragrance is sweet and musky thanks to the balanced combination of tobacco, leather, patchouli and teak. Pepper, sandalwood and a hint of orange elevate the base, adding warmth and perfectly finishing off the scent. The result is refined and sexy, without being overpowering.
Suitable for Vegans: Yes
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Teakwood & Tobacco Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
Bought 2 of these candles and the diffuser. Not sure if I got a dodgy batch but none of the them had any smell at all. So disappointing and such a waste of money. I usually buy Boy Smells or Keap which both have powerful, gorgeous scents that travel. I couldn’t smell anything from these products at all so won’t be purchasing from this brand again.
I love this fragrance- tobacco and woodsmoke. My favourite candle at the moment. Beautifully packed and presented. Y
Woody and warm
Just randomly picked some wood scented candles from the website and this one is my favourite among all the buying! It’s not that strong but gives you all you expected from a wood scented candle ( especially if you like the smell of warmth and smoke). Really warm you up in the chill days! And very relaxing as well.
Having purchased a set of small PF candles to try, I confidently knew what I was getting. The larger candle fills the lounge with a warm, slightly spiced vegetal aroma. My wife loves it, as it has very similar base notes to fragrances that I wear.
I bought it as a gift but it was soo good and soothing that i decided to buy another one for my bedroom. it's sweet and rich but not too overwhelming. fantastic scent
This is an uplifting yet comforting fragrance which I love most on cosy autumn or winter nights. The scent of fresh tobacco leaves and warm leather ooze luxury and are strong but not intense, with subtle delicacy. The fragrance lingers really well, which I think is great value for money.
Lovely candle by PF Candle Co. I've tried a handful of their candles, but this by far is the best smelling. Not the strongest smelling, but given the notes are quite strong, I don't think you would want this to have a strong scent. Very masculine + comforting scent.
Smoky teakwood is the strongest note; tobacco is very slight but adds depth.
Definitely a deeper note compared to some of the other tobacco candles such as hobo + co which i find more citrus.
A nice subtle woody smell. Not full on Winter vibes but as the nights close in and it gets darker earlier this is a nice bridge before you plunge deep into the depths of woody and Xmas candles. Good burning time and good for the money.
Loved this- always hard to purchase scented things online but the description met my expectations. The smell is comforting and not too overpowering. Really happy with it.