Jardin De La Lune
Deep tuberose, paired with blackberry leaf, bergamot and cade
Fragrance Strength: Medium,
Fragrance Family: Floral,
Wax: Soy Wax,
Estimated Burn Time: 170ml - 40hrs | 500ml - 85hrs
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
– Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 7am and 9pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
We will be happy refund your order via the original payment method. Unfortunately we are unable to refund any shipping costs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we know to expect your return and can give you the correct return address details.
Parcels are returned at your own cost, and we recommend that you obtain a free certificate of postage from the Post Office as we are responsible for your parcel only once it has been received into our warehouse. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned.
Please also make sure your items are securely wrapped so that they are returned to us without damage.
When we have received and processed your return we will confirm this to you by email, assuming you have given us your email address. Please remember that it can take three to four days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your bank statement.
If, after sending your return to us, you have not received our email confirmation within 7 working days, please contact us at email@example.com so we can investigate.
Can I cancel or amend my order?
Our team works hard to pick and pack your orders a quickly as possible therefore there’s a very limited amount of time after an order has been placed, when we may be able to cancel or amend your order.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst our team will do their best to action your request, please be advised that even if you contact us immediately it is not guaranteed that we will be able to cancel or amend your order after it has been placed.
We are unable to cancel or amend orders that have already been processed, in this scenario we request that you follow the return instructions.
My item has arrived damaged
If you have unfortunately received a damaged item all you need to do is email a photo clearly showing the issue to our support team within 30 days of receipt. We will be happy to help rectify the situation either by sending a replacement or offering you a refund.
Chipped Wax: Please be aware that small peices of wax can sometimes come loose during shipping. While we understand that this might initially be unsightly, as soon as the candle is lit the melted wax will naturally smooth itself over. To remove wax marks from the candle vessel, just wipe gently with a soft cloth.
While you are welcome to return an item with chipped wax, we do not consider this as damaged or faulty so the return will be at your cost.
I've received a faulty item
We are always very disappointed on the rare occasions our customers receive a faulty item. If you have identified the fault within 30 days of purchase, you can return the item under our normal return procedure for an exchange or refund.
Please email email@example.com so that we can arrange for the damaged or faulty item to be returned and the exchange or refund to be processed swiftly.
Please take extra care to read any specific care instructions provided with your purchase. We cannot accept an item returned as faulty or damaged if the appropriate product care instructions have not been followed and the damage caused to the product is clearly due to wear and tear or misuse.
I have received the wrong order – what should I do?
Please accept our sincere apologies and contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the incorrect order to be picked up at a convenient time and get the correct order to you as soon as possible.
Can I return an item I received as a gift?
An item that was received as a gift can be returned. An email will be sent to the person who made the original purchase when the exchange is completed.
Refunds can only be made to the original credit or debit card on which the gift was purchased. Please email email@example.com to book in your return.
How long will it take to deal with my return?
Once your parcel has been received by our team, it will take up to 5 days to fulfill your return request. Returns are dealt with in the order in which they are received so returns sent by Recorded Delivery may reach us more quickly but do not progress more quickly through the process.
Once your return has been processed into our warehouse, we will confirm this to you by email. Please remember that it can take three to four days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your bank statement.
How To Use
How To Use
Whether you need a helping hand deciding which fragrances will be perfect for your home, or can’t choose which candle to give as a gift, our team of scented candle addicts are here to help! If you have questions you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Very warm smell not too floral.
I’m not sure how long this lasts. I have had it in my car a couple of weeks and I can’t smell anything anymore. Be nice for it to last a little longer. Or linger at least.
This was in my first purchase from Osmology. A lovely scented candle that surprised me with the powerful scent throw for its size. Im using it in the bathroom, but did have it lit in the open plan kitchen area and it was noticeable in a larger area too. The scent is fresh and garden like - its smells expensive.
Fabulouc candle especially in winter, so cosy and relaxing
I really like the quality of this candle but seem to only get a wood, smell from it, however at this time of year its really nice anyway